Mitsuo's Moderation App
+1 MIt is a great guy

signature

There are more active people who wish to be a moderator, I mean you been mod something like 6 ish time (Coming from ZS) Maybe its time to let someone else be mod this time. Also sometimes the way you speak on the forms on MCP alert sometimes is very rude and wrong. But i think your a nice guy sometimes so i won't +1 or -1 This

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 27th, 2017, 09:47 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: There are more active people who wish to be a moderator, I mean you been mod something like 6 ish time (Coming from ZS) Maybe its time to let someone else be mod this time. Also sometimes the way you speak on the forms on MCP alert sometimes is very rude and wrong. But i think your a nice guy sometimes so i won't +1 or -1 This

I've mentioned my activity. However I will state that you are somewhat wrong. I am active during EU times meaning Im more on at night. Yes Ive been mod times before however that doesnt stop me from applying for a position I know very well.

As for my Mcp Alert, I feel as if you guys cant see the difference between a character on a satirical news paper and me as a person. There is a difference between me and the people I portray.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1

signature

[Image: b8e233ee826f7c0771ff95f1bace1aeb]