VaperXD's Guard Application
What is your IGN? VaperXD

How old are you as of now? 18

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 12.4 hours

When can you play on MCP? every day around 8 pm est

What is your timezone? eastern standard time zone

What is your rank on the server? free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have developed on 1 previous prison server, it was finished and in beta testing but it went down a week later because the server owner was grounded and could not pay it.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No, But 12.6 volts fixes all your problems. But other experiences include owned and co-owned and developed servers, but I hope I look forward to guarding with the spectacular staff you have here.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?  yes, I have read the prisoner rules on the forums, I had received them from Cpt_PandaPantz on the server. and I have also read the info room rules.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? i may not have expierence but i am a quick learner. i have learned a lot from Cpt_PandaPantz and i would love to get to know the staff better and to learn how to be a guard
+1
-1 Not enough experience

signature

F
try and get more playtime and try to interact with everyone more, I've only seen you on TS like once and I'm usually always on.  for now -1 but if you get that playtime up I'll  change.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
-1 clearly ya didn't read the rules your missing a key term, try again!
(Dec 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM)littlelea link Wrote:-1 clearly ya didn't read the rules your missing a key term, try again!

That some good advice, i would wait maybe a month or 2 do some pvping learn about the server and reapply

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM)littlelea link Wrote:-1 clearly ya didn't read the rules your missing a key term, try again!

It's in there, just need to take your eyes off Miner for a while *Winkie Face*, you are new to the server and I feel like you should get a feel to the community and then reapply.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1