Encourage PvP against guards.
My focus on this idea comes from the lack of pvp on the server. I'm not sure what type of balanced is preferred on MCP between pvp in general, how much the guards actually want to pvp and how often players start pvp with guards. This suggestion would only be relevant if you believe there needs to be more pvp in the jail.

I think just like votetop and baltop we should have a pvptop for players that enjoy pvp. We already have the prism data that tells your k/d and your guard kills why not make a leader board visible on the server? It could keep track of your overall kills and/or your guard kills.  The top 3 players on these categories would receive some type of reward every month and the pvptop would reset. We have a lot of empty space on the bulletin boards in /info why not fill them up?

On another note about leader boards, maybe have one for most events won? Event-top?

I would love feedback! Thanks for reading.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
yes and this would cause people to try and kill us with no armour on and then get jailed for 15min for constant pvp 3 then complain using caps and swears causing mods to mute then make the player upset and quit the server.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 18th, 2017, 10:54 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: yes and this would cause people to try and kill us with no armour on and then get jailed for 15min for constant pvp 3 then complain using caps and swears causing mods to mute then make the player upset and quit the server.

Or it would encourage the players that understand the concept and know the server rules to take part in pvping instead of whatever else they do. Players join and do what you said anyways I doubt this would cause them to do it any more than they do now.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 18th, 2017, 10:54 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: yes and this would cause people to try and kill us with no armour on and then get jailed for 15min for constant pvp 3 then complain using caps and swears causing mods to mute then make the player upset and quit the server.
I don't see how this would in any way increase the amount of people attempting to kill guards with no armor.

Also:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]

I want to say this might happen but it would be a rare occurrence. Players who wanted to be on the leaderboards would probably prep themselves to successfully kill others players or the guards. Simply initiating pvp would not count toward the leaderboard only successful kills would. Thank you for the feedback though! <3

+1

signature

I think the people who actually cared would probably kill one or two guards at a time then stop until someone is tied or ahead of them.  I honestly wouldn't find it was much as a competition as some may think it will be.

signature

(Dec 18th, 2017, 11:02 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: I think the people who actually cared would probably kill one or two guards at a time then stop until someone is tied or ahead of them.  I honestly wouldn't find it was much as a competition as some may think it will be.

I bet that would probably be the case, but even if it was, that alone would still increase pvp even if the person on pvp-top stops competing because they are so far out. It's definitely fair criticism but we wont know unless we try it. 

signature

(Dec 18th, 2017, 10:56 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5470.msg32635#msg32635 date=1513662842]
yes and this would cause people to try and kill us with no armour on and then get jailed for 15min for constant pvp 3 then complain using caps and swears causing mods to mute then make the player upset and quit the server.

Or it would encourage the players that understand the concept and know the server rules to take part in pvping instead of whatever else they do. Players join and do what you said anyways I doubt this would cause them to do it any more than they do now.
[/quote]

I 2nd this point. There will always be cancerous players. We shouldn't stop progressing and adding in new ideas because of a couple of setbacks are that inevitable anyways. We have mods to handle these types of issues.

signature

(Dec 18th, 2017, 11:22 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5470.msg32636#msg32636 date=1513662973]
[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5470.msg32635#msg32635 date=1513662842]

[/quote]

I 2nd this point. There will always be cancerous players. We shouldn't stop progressing and adding in new ideas because of a couple of setbacks are that inevitable anyways. We have mods to handle these types of issues.
[/quote] Okay since you Zs and Mit have all made good points I'll give this a +1

signature

+1 as this would encourage more pvp and more pvp means more loot <3

signature