Builder application - LeSimoniel
What is your IGN?
LeSimoniel
How old are you as of now?
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
On the new convicted about a week, but I've played on convicted 3 years ago for about 2 years.
When can you play on MCP?
I can play more than 4-5 hours a day.
What is your timezone?
GMT+1 (Belgium)
What is your rank on the server?
I'm B, I used to be  a free donor on the old convicted.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I do not, because I have only played on convicted for prison servers.

Now because there isn't really a template for builders, I just took the basic information from the other templates. I'd like to become builder because I really love to create things on minecraft. Why I should be picked as builder is: I'm a perfectionist, I would never stop building until the thing I made is perfect in my eyes. Also because I've never seen a builder online before, so I thought you could need one! The design of the prison is already very good, but I think there is still room for improvements.

I'm also 100% dedicated to a server when I'm fully integrated in the community. I already feel very welcomed and experienced on convicted. The server has a very warm and fun community, this is why I would like to become  a part of the server and contribute in any way I'm good in.

I have a lot of experience with building on servers, I've been architect on multiple ones. Which means I perfectly know how to work with worldedit and VoxelSniper!

Here are some pictures of my work: https://retawd.imgur.com/all/    (Most of these buildings were made in survivalmode and without world edit, so I could do even better)
Btw I once build a whole prison server just for fun Big Grin

Thank you for considering my builder application!
LeSimoniel

signature

SiMoN.
(Dec 2nd, 2017, 09:18 AM)LeSimoniel link Wrote:The design of the prison is already very good, but I think there is still room for improvements.

signature

F
Some of those screenshots are just taken from MIneplex????? Thats amazingly obvious xD

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 2nd, 2017, 02:07 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Some of those screenshots are just taken from MIneplex????? Thats amazingly obvious xD

Believe me, everything on this server is made by me. Nothing is from mineplex. I can give a live demonstration of my skills if you guys like that.

signature

SiMoN.
I would like to see your skills in action +1

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]

signature