Mitsuo's Moderation App
IGN:
Mitsuo
Age (as of now):
Timezone:
Central
How Long Have You Played On MCP?
Since V3
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
Plenty
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
Various reasons ranging from Caps, Language, arguing in chat ect
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
When can you play on MCP?
Friday and Saturdays are more likely than not as my current work schedule has me leaving home at 2:30pm and getting home towards 7am.
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
Plenty of moderator experience prior to this reset, been moderator before. An unbiased person, have you seen my news reports? Completely unbiased! A must need player on any part of the staff team Wink. Also, over time I've learned this rule. I will not be triggered. Kappa
Additional Information:
"You're never online" "You haven't played the server in ages" "You're more rare than NintendoTurtle" Yeah yeah yeah I know my activity has been terrible. However for the time being it seems as though I've finally figured out what was causing my lag until I get a better PC. While I'm still not the most active member I have been becoming more active and will be more active in the community. I have a lot more free time and will be dedicating a lot of it towards MCP and my side projects on the server to enhance the playing experience for other players of the server.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1 Smile
+1

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
To long -1

signature

F
Did anyone actually read the whole thing, because I definately didn't.
Although on a more serious note, Mit was probably the only good mod in v3/v4, so please get this man mod. +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Holy crap I actually read the whole thing, my god that is effort how long did it take you to write that? I wasn't around when you were MOD however; you do have mixed reviews with the MCP community. Going back to see what you were originally demoted for  is abusing/unfairly punishing.  sooooooo..... good luck!
#Mit4JuniorWarden
Sir, if you can't get on to duel me how can you get on to moderate?

signature

???
(Dec 2nd, 2017, 03:24 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Sir, if you can't get on to duel me how can you get on to moderate?

Trying to work out my hours with the day shift supervisor. My weekends are still open to play on the server and in the mornings when I get home. I just don't like dueling from my phone :^ )

signature

Bumperino activitio

signature