Keep Event Start Times The Way They Currently Are
Due to Daylight's Saving Time events had been pushed up by a hour. They start at 1 PST instead of 2. While this may interfere with students (Like 96% of MCP's Playbase) getting out of school in time to take part in events this would prevent those in the later timezones from having to leave in the middle of events for dinner or in some cases depending on your timezone even go to bed. The only thing that would need to be changed is the messages saying what time events start. I would like other people's opinions in on this aswell.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
I disagree with this because I think 5-630 was a good time for events. Especially for east coast players.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
as it is I was already missing half the events I'd be lucky to be on for block party if this stays, also no one was really complaining before, changing event times for almost no reason to benefit one and lucky bring others to a disadvantage makes little sense. -1

TL;DR Eve wants events

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
+1 The time's that the events are set allows British people and  European Players to take part in events! Keeping this at this time is amazing As americans and us brits can play together

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Nov 7th, 2017, 02:34 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: +1 The time's that the events are set allows British people and  European Players to take part in events! Keeping this at this time is amazing As americans and us brits can play together
This will not do what you think it will, it will push it well ahead of most school end times in the US. The US averages 8:08 start times for high schools and middle schools, with an average of 6.64 hours spent in school per day. In the PAST timezone events would start about 1.7 hours before the average school gets out .7 hours in the mountain zone. In CST the average school would get out .3 hours before events but after factoring in transportation the average student would miss the start of events. EST gets out on average 1.3 hours before events leaving it to be the only timezone with a reasonable chance of making it to events, excluding 75% of the US in NA events. Will post sources when on my computer as it is a bit difficult on my phone

signature

(Nov 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM)evevet101 link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5396.msg32000#msg32000 date=1510090453]
+1 The time's that the events are set allows British people and  European Players to take part in events! Keeping this at this time is amazing As americans and us brits can play together
This will not do what you think it will, it will push it well ahead of most school end times in the US. The US averages 8:08 start times for high schools and middle schools, with an average of 6.64 hours spent in school per day. In the PAST timezone events would start about 1.7 hours before the average school gets out .7 hours in the mountain zone. In CST the average school would get out .3 hours before events but after factoring in transportation the average student would miss the start of events. EST gets out on average 1.3 hours before events leaving it to be the only timezone with a reasonable chance of making it to events, excluding 75% of the US in NA events. Will post sources when on my computer as it is a bit difficult on my phone
[/quote]
I'd say we probably have 20% of players who don't have to worry about getting home from school early enough, another 15% that can't even play because its night during NA events, 30% in England and Europe which this would be ideal for, and the ones on the west coast of NA that primarily play? They don't even go to school. Aswell as about 25-45% of most players are located in EST or a timezone similar.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Nov 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=evevet101 link=topic=5396.msg32001#msg32001 date=1510098873]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5396.msg32000#msg32000 date=1510090453]
[/quote]
I'd say we probably have 20% of players who don't have to worry about getting home from school early enough, another 15% that can't even play because its night during NA events, 30% in England and Europe which this would be ideal for, and the ones on the west coast of NA that primarily play? They don't even go to school. Aswell as about 25-45% of most players are located in EST or a timezone similar.
[/quote]

Nothing against you or against this suggestion, I just wanted to point out I love it and find it really funny when people pull statistics straight out of their ass. Did you know exactly 65% of MCP players have done that at least once on the forums? Also 18% of players active on the forums are located outside of North America.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Nov 7th, 2017, 08:02 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=5396.msg32003#msg32003 date=1510102938]
[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=5396.msg32001#msg32001 date=1510098873]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Nothing against you or against this suggestion, I just wanted to point out I love it and find it really funny when people pull statistics straight out of their ass. Did you know exactly 65% of MCP players have done that at least once on the forums? Also 18% of players active on the forums are located outside of North America.
[/quote]

I did not pull these out of my ass, I pulled them out of my lisp my good sir, now drop and lisp me 20

signature

F

(Nov 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=evevet101 link=topic=5396.msg32001#msg32001 date=1510098873]
[/quote]
[/quote]
The English and EST percents are complete bullshit but besides that you can't count 20+15+30+45=110
Also I'm fairly certain that you just want your parents to not tell you to eat dinner during events. And also there's no way EST outnumbers the rest of the NA players

signature

(Nov 7th, 2017, 08:02 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=5396.msg32003#msg32003 date=1510102938]
[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=5396.msg32001#msg32001 date=1510098873]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I did not pull my facts out my ass sir
https://nces.ed.gov/surveys/sass/tables/...81_s1n.asp (This is the link to a summarization of the 2007-2008 data while I used the raw 2011-12 data in my explanation)
https://nces.ed.gov/surveys/sass/tables/...35_s1s.asp (More 2007-2008 data)

signature