8_Bit_Pro Guard Application
What is your IGN?
8_Bit_Pro
How old are you as of now?
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
My current play time is 11.7 Hours
When can you play on MCP?
ATLEAST 1 hour and 30 mins per day. (More during summer)
What is your timezone?
Eastern
What is your rank on the server?
E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I have played and completed many other prison servers. I have only played 2 other prison servers with guards however.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
No I have no experience with guarding but I pay attention to chat and what guards do and say and how they react to certain situations.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes I have read both rules and the prisoner rules.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
Because I am somewhat good at PVP and have played enough to know the basics of the server. I know how current guards react and handle situations and have found a few flaws in them that I can improve for my own methods (While of course still staying within the guard rules) I have memorized most of the guard rules also.  Also even though most guards are active they cant be on always. I probably have different a timezone as most guards and can help guard the server while they are offline.

While reading the Guard rules post forum It told me to post this "12.6 Volts fixes all problems" However the date was impossible since there are only 12 months in a year. However if the server is hosted in a different country they might write dates different. For example my country is Month,Day,Year but in other country's it could be  Day,Month,Year. If this was suppose to be a intelligence test I probably failed it. If it was a make sure they read rules test I proboly passed it.
Low play time, maybe bump that up a bit

"However the date was impossible since there are only 12 months in a year. However if the server is hosted in a different country they might write dates different. For example my country is Month,Day,Year but in other country's it could be  Day,Month,Year. If this was suppose to be a intelligence test I probably failed it. If it was a make sure they read rules test I proboly passed it." What are you even talking about here?
(Jul 23rd, 2017, 12:45 PM)TySun link Wrote:Low play time, maybe bump that up a bit

"However the date was impossible since there are only 12 months in a year. However if the server is hosted in a different country they might write dates different. For example my country is Month,Day,Year but in other country's it could be  Day,Month,Year. If this was suppose to be a intelligence test I probably failed it. If it was a make sure they read rules test I proboly passed it." What are you even talking about here?

I mean that dates are written diffrently in diffrent locations. It could of been a inteligence test or a test to see if we read it.
+1 I like this guy he very chatty and nice in chat. All though I would say get more play time

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
+1 He is a nice guy! Needs more playtime though! Good Luck! Hope you get it!
I have been banned for bypassing. However I have applied and will proboly be unbanned due to it not being my fault and a mistake by my brother (we share same ip he got banned so they banned me also) If this makes me not allowed to apply for guard Lock my post.