Nator27's Guard Application.
What is your ign? My ign is Nator27.
How old are you as of now? I am currently 13 years old.
What is your playtime on the server? 291.5 hours is my current playtime.
When can you play on MCP? in the summer most of the day but starting in the middle of august i can only play in the evening due to school homework ect...
What is your timezone? My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? My rank is the Free rank.
Do you have any experience on other prison servers? I used to play CityPrison, TitanMC, and PrimeMC prison. None were appealing to me as much as this server.
Do you have any experience with guarding? No I do not have past experience with guarding.
Have you read both the guard rules and prisoner rules,  even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, because 12.6 Volts fixes all problems.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard because I am active and loyal but I also care for the community. I Write a paper that keeps the community up to date on news and I help people with commands, issues and problems.
Additional info? Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this application Smile

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
A little short, try and explain what more you'll do to help the community and why you should be guard.  Besides that  you're very active, mature as I've seen when I'm on.  +1

and to all the people who say -1 because of age, AGE DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!

Good luck Smile 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 Very helpful and helps new players getting started to the server.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Thanks for the comments guys!

signature

riPepperonis 1 because he is a very nice and respectful player when he is online, he is active a lot on the server and would be awesome to see him as a new guard in the future! snoopdawg

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Its been brought to my attention you've had some bad behavior on the server. I'm not ruling you out for the future but you won't be accepted for now. Get a streak of good behavior then you'll be a possible candidate.

signature

???
Locking this due to being denied.

signature