MCP With Shaders
I took a couple of screenies throughout the map with shaders on. I don't care if anyone uses them or not. If you wish to get a custom one with you or a friend just msg me in game.
http://imgur.com/a/Kve6G

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
They look sooooooo nice

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
The shaders look so nice! I don't understand how texture packs work really, how would I be able to download shaders too? Or is it a client or something completely different?

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
(May 4th, 2017, 05:48 AM)Kunvoi link Wrote: The shaders look so nice! I don't understand how texture packs work really, how would I be able to download shaders too? Or is it a client or something completely different?

They're some mods for it, but I run mine through Optifine, as configuring shaders with Optifine is really easy. I believe some shaders may come with certain versions of Optifine, not completely sure, but if not you just can either watch a youtube video or try to install them yourself.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
why are they all night time... makes the prison look really REALLY dark...

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]