Christmas Ideas
(Nov 2nd, 2017, 02:55 PM)Maelonic link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5386.msg31924#msg31924 date=1509655143]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5386.msg31922#msg31922 date=1509652044]
Big Christmas tree's in Cy which Give gifts for every day a person logs on like a Christmas Calander
no point, there is going to be /advent that gives you gifts.
[/quote]

not everyone was here last year for x mas!
[/quote] I guess that's true, sorry if I came off rude Mr. Scare

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
If Christmas crates become a thing again, which they most likely will.. please make them slightly better than just a few pieces of gold. Also I think  the plot contest winners ( top3) should get more things in their chimney than others, along side of their plot contest prize

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe have a secret Santa for all the new players to the server?

Step One: make a post on the thread on the minecraftforums and/or other places to get more players
Step Two: Use a random number generator to pick out a vet player to give an item or two to the new players (It doesn't have to be worthwhile, just something to keep them interested about the server.
Step Three: Use a new area for new players to explore to find their secret Santa's gift.  Or you could use cells to auto-rent with the item in it (Maybe a command with the current item in your hand goes into the chest in the cell)  for only an hour or two (To give time for the secret Santa and the new person to get the gift)

I think a warden or above should be the ones making this happen or even the mods if they are considered "Santa's Helpers."  But i do see they should have guidelines:

Either record a list of players that are considered to be vet players and use a number generator in a video so mods are held accountable for favoritism or have a new command that can pick out vet players that are online and then assign them a number, and then finally pick the person that will give them a gift.

The gifts could be up to the staff guidelines and such so there is more to expand on this idea.
1. Santa's Reindeer (renamed horse, similar to the Christmas golem etc)

2. Evil Snowman, Elf, Santa (not sure what these would be but every christmas should have a darkside?)

3. The Grinch (an actual golem renamed)

4. Sleigh Boots (snow particles, speed in snow biomes)

5. Snowball Cannon

6. Snow Globe (showers you with snow particles, like the hrim does)

7. Frosty The Snowman's Nose (A carrot with some type of effect - possibly to turn you into a snowman for 30 seconds?)

8. Christmas Ham (renamed meat with effect)

Just a tad bit of ideas I came up with on the fly

1) Krampus Boss- a skeleton with poison arrows?
2) Christmas Scavenger hunt- Find the presents with various prises in them (randomly generated or recurring locations// loot refreshing every 6 hours?)
3) Christmas area//Bring back the Christmas village- Have christmas plots and events here Ex: snowball fights, gingerbread house/plot contest...etc
4)  Disclaimer: pretty shit Idea, but there is fun it- Birth of a new guard/mod/warden- In A manger inside a barn on christmas night
5) Home Alone Type of event- Teams compete to break in or defend a house from each other (in christmas village? Kit pvp type of event?)
6) Abominable snowman//yeti- Not much to elaborate on...
7) Robot Santa Claus
[Image: voFoCA1HQ1OMAVjSQD3VuQ.png]

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
What about 3x Ores On Christmas day?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 10th, 2017, 08:39 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: What about 3x Ores On Christmas day?

This kills the economy.

signature

???