Factions war
(Aug 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: Guards would obviously win if there is a good amount of people competing because they wold get their insane buffs( With alot of people res 2 srt 2 speed 2), and use of /armour /gapple
lol no, the more guards online, the worse buffs we get.  and i would most likely fight on my Alt's alt since guard armor is shit.

If we were going to have a factions war it would make sense to do it rarely on the prison server, but it could be more often in the hardcore server ( basically factions but harder to stay alive,)  which might also be fun.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 15th, 2016, 03:40 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=WyldcatG link=topic=4119.msg23847#msg23847 date=1471300495]
Guards would obviously win if there is a good amount of people competing because they wold get their insane buffs( With alot of people res 2 srt 2 speed 2), and use of /armour /gapple

Much with Geo arena their buffs could be temporarily removed or the players/faction going against them would be given the buffs. As for teh /kits if found using them they would be disqualified.
[/quote]
Buffs are reset every minute or so I was told, and he didnt remove their buffs he gave the other players the same ones.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Aug 15th, 2016, 04:31 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: Buffs are reset every minute or so I was told, and he didnt remove their buffs he gave the other players the same ones.

The the players going against the Guard faction would have the same buffs as the guards, though like Ovie stated they might simply play on alts should this happen / they have alts.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.