b_bob58's Guard Application (Locked because people are hating because I raided)
I really don't see the point in you posting here if you have nothing helpful to contribute, not to mention that the only ones here that have said anything negative about me so far are LBB members or former LBB members and er3853, please re-read the rules, your last post was "stupid" and it was also disrespectful so don't make any more pointless posts.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Mar 14th, 2014, 10:07 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: rofl taco is not zs' alt you dumbass? not that I know of?????????...

Er I will state this once, Silas said you will be unbanned when he is ready so until then get off the forums and making useless posts.

B_bob helped me a lot when we was back on good terms and he does help new people out from time to time, so I mean couldn't hurt to give him a chance."

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
That is your opinion Mit, and I respect that.
Err, Benjy here doesn't really play well with others. If you look at the logs recently he was acting really hateful towards Mit, zs, and myself. I do not recommend him in fear of him yelling at someone who killed him. By "yelling" I mean him saying something like "I FUCKING HATE YOU, GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK YOU CUNT" or something to that effect.

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
I agree -1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
(Mar 15th, 2014, 11:32 AM)Efex link Wrote: Err, Benjy here doesn't really play well with others. If you look at the logs recently he was acting really hateful towards Mit, zs, and myself. I do not recommend him in fear of him yelling at someone who killed him. By "yelling" I mean him saying something like "I FUCKING HATE YOU, GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK YOU CUNT" or something to that effect.
whoes benjy, and to be honest, b_bob, is quite rude and disrespectful :/ and the app is way short, anways back to the main point, who is benjy?

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 21st, 2014, 05:14 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=Efex link=topic=688.msg4586#msg4586 date=1394908372]
Err, Benjy here doesn't really play well with others. If you look at the logs recently he was acting really hateful towards Mit, zs, and myself. I do not recommend him in fear of him yelling at someone who killed him. By "yelling" I mean him saying something like "I FUCKING HATE YOU, GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK YOU CUNT" or something to that effect.
whoes benjy, and to be honest, b_bob, is quite rude and disrespectful :/ and the app is way short, anways back to the main point, who is benjy?
[/quote]

Benjy is benjbat who is an old player that efex insists is b_bob's alt

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
B_bob told me that he has basically stopped playing on the server. Most people want guard because they are bored of the server and want something new to do. When people act like this, I don't see why they would get guard. Sorry, -1.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]