jail to F-home
Actually you can do anything, and just go about your business using this trick. I would know, I've tried it once or twice. Yes I am admitting to this, and the fact that Mit showed this to everyone, I think it would be unfair to ban me because of it. Before you ban someone for abusing it, consider banning Mit for it first, because, he is after all, who discovered the glitch, abused it first, and publicized it.
Alright time for my favorite things: Listing things so I don't forget anything.

1: I never abused it, I found it once when I was fooling around, and after discovering it I did it one more time to get a video of it because I didn't know if it was a glitch or something.

2: Yes, I did in fact show others the video, as it is in the off topic section, but I did not say hey when they jail you make sure you do /f home.

3: I said if they tried it, that it would be all about timing, again not telling them to do it.

4: Silas said abusing it would be a ban for abuse of glitch, so if anyone abuses it then they should be banned for a warning already given.

5: Take responsibility for your own actions and don't try and pushing the blame elsewhere.

6: Needed even numbering.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
but mitsuo, 5 is much better than 6

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Mit, you are the one who publicized it, and you did so in a suggestive way.
I just wanted to share something I thought was cool, clearly you are to dense to realize sharing cool things and suggesting people to do it. If I was suggesting it I would say DO THIS RIGHT BEFORE THEY JAIL YOU AND TELL THEM TO BUGGER OFF.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
locked because there's nothing we can do about it besides the measures already suggested and now the thread is a bunch of eight year olds bickering

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.