jail to F-home
I am a guard so I need to jail people sometimes. People do "/f home" right before jail so when in jail, they tp to fac home. then they get out of jail. they do the same with PVP so if this could be somehow fixed, that would be great!
                                              ~Bigwar2012

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
This was already reported by Mitsuo_Wolfblood.
:^)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
oh I didn't know. sorry for steelin yo thunder. :/

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Proof of a person doing it purposely and they will be banned.

signature

???
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:24 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Proof of a person doing it purposely and they will be banned.

How could you prove that it was done on purpose?
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:36 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=598.msg3833#msg3833 date=1393817079]

[/quote]

fine then

proof of a person doing it and they will be banned

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:49 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=598.msg3834#msg3834 date=1393817809]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=598.msg3833#msg3833 date=1393817079]

[/quote]

fine then

proof of a person doing it and they will be banned
[/quote]

Made it a bit easier, but still not clear on how you could prove that either......
1: Mit already informed us all about this, however, he did not tell us with a bug report. He actually posted it in the Off Topic Section, as a "Haha! I found a way to get out of jail while being jailed! Suck it guards!".

2: As Morbid said, there is still no real way to prove that they have done this whatsoever. Maybe you could implement something that would say they have bailed out, if they did this, and then you could see if they actually Did bail out, and if they didn't pay the bail, it is obvious that they used this trick, and thus should be banned.
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:25 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: 1: Mit already informed us all about this, however, he did not tell us with a bug report. He actually posted it in the Off Topic Section, as a "Haha! I found a way to get out of jail while being jailed! Suck it guards!".

2: As Morbid said, there is still no real way to prove that they have done this whatsoever. Maybe you could implement something that would say they have bailed out, if they did this, and then you could see if they actually Did bail out, and if they didn't pay the bail, it is obvious that they used this trick, and thus should be banned.

we could only implement something like that if they clicked the sign. also, there's not much that you can do after you did /f home, since the jail plugin will detect if you move outside of the jail.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.