DragonGirl724's Guard Application
What is your IGN? DragonGirl724
How old are you as of now? 16
What is your current playtime on the server?  19.5 hours
When can you play on MCP? from 9AM-9PM on weekends 3PM-9PM on weekdays
What is your timezone? Central Time Zone
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have been on a few others, i have never tried to apply for a guard though
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I have never been a guard, but hope to become one soon
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, i have read them many times and understand them
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I would love to help new players, i seems like everyone wants to pick a fight with them and I would like to keep the rules in check. i want to help everyone in the server get along. I know my chances of getting picked are slim and there are many people a lot better than me, but nothings wrong with trying right? if i do ever get picked, i want to help everyone and enforce the rules to. I want to help this server grow. its such a great server! Smile

Messages In This Thread
DragonGirl724's Guard Application - by DragonGirl724 - Apr 18th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Re: DragonGirl724's Guard Application - by Dragon1240 - Apr 18th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Re: DragonGirl724's Guard Application - by noobhack3r - Apr 18th, 2017, 12:49 PM