MasterScare's Guard Application
What is your IGN? MasterScare

How old are you as of now? 12

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 200 hours

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP a lot. Mon-Fri 15:00-22:00 sat-sun All day (if I have nothing on)

What is your timezone? GMT

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes I played on numerous different prison servers (aem server) I haven't played on any op server though.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). N/A

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes as I played for a long time now I know all there rules. I have never broken these rules and I hope and know that I never will. As many people on the server do I understand that it very important that all staff follow all rules and that all staff treat players with equal respect and If I was accepted the rules won't change.

I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think that I'm a good choice to pick as a guard because I'm a friendly active person in MCP. I try to make everyone happy and I don't kill random people for no reason. I'm not afraid to jail friends on the server and I'm not afraid to report anyone staff or player if they done anything wrong. I do understand that MCP has just got new guards and I can understand and accept it if I get denied for this reason. I also have donated all my lose money to MCP as I feel like it Is the best prison server I have personally  ever come across.

Thanks for reading
MasterScare

Messages In This Thread
MasterScare's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by SnipedYall - Mar 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by cougarboy - Mar 22nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 23rd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by JimmyDragonJr - Mar 23rd, 2017, 01:36 AM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by Coolskate2449 - Mar 23rd, 2017, 11:14 AM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 23rd, 2017, 02:05 PM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by xxlink2003xx - Mar 25th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by Girlsrock5133 - Mar 25th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 25th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 26th, 2017, 02:17 AM