JimmyDragonJr's Moderator Application
Firstly I'd like to say, It is my duty to uphold and exceed the high standards of MCP. I promise to think before acting and dedicate myself to the betterment of MCP. I will not forsake my duty for riches nor for the purpose of self-benefit. To this I swear.

Timezone: UTC+10.00

How Long Have You Played On MCP?  2 Months

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes I have

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I have been Temporarily banned for 15 minutes because I cheated in an event (i had not read the rules yet). I have been kicked on timing out and I have been muted for caps.

What is your current playtime on the server? My current Playtime is 88.8 hours
When can you play on MCP? I can play every weeknight between 7pm-8:30pm. Weekends between 8am-10am and 7pm-9pm. I can come online on other times but those are the times i will most likely be online.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I believe i should be chosen as the next CDGS MCP Moderator because "I will not be triggered". My playtime is going up very fast and i fully understand the Moderator rules. I will not be inactive unless I go on holiday (which I don't often). I have read the rules very carefully and I know all the commands to do if someone breaks the rules. I know this is a very important role in the server and i will not take it for granted. I will try my hardest to keep my playtime up and if I make mistakes i will try to improve and become a better Moderator. I think i would make a great Moderator on this server. I currently have no staff experiences on any of the many servers I have played and  I strongly believe I should be given this position on the server.

Additional Information: This role will mean so much to me. I will not just throw this away by being inactive I will stay active and play regularly. I also play many sports so some times I have said I might be online I might not be. That would probably be the only reason why I will not be online. I heard the reason I was not selected as a guard and now that I know what I was doing wrong I will fix that.

I have put much thought and effort into this. I might not seem like a good fit for the role but I know I am.
Yours Sincerely, JimmyDragonJr

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]

Messages In This Thread
JimmyDragonJr's Moderator Application - by JimmyDragonJr - Mar 2nd, 2017, 03:16 PM
Re: JimmyDragonJr's Moderator Application - by MasterScare - Mar 2nd, 2017, 03:35 PM
Re: JimmyDragonJr's Moderator Application - by Kunvoi - Mar 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM