Hamann10's Mod Application

Timezone: EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? Ever since the merge, I'm an immigrant from convicted.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Never

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I feel that I'm now more used to the community and can take on this task. I can be trusted with the powers that I would get from being a mod, and I have experience being a staff member. I've been staff on a total of 8 or 9 servers in my lifetime, my most recent one was convicted, where I was a guard for 3 years before becoming and AlphaGuard.(Head-Guard here) If I'm picked I will work well with the other staff members and Maaty (a current mod) is a friend of mine from convicted and we were both AlphaGuards there. I would be comfortable in that position and I believe that I can help MCP be a more welcoming, safe place. I am also at Baron rank, the 2nd richest on the server (with $10mil), and am looking for more to do, so I think becoming a moderator would be a great place to start. I am fair and considerate to all players, and am ready for a new challenge!

Additional Information: I see language that would not be accepted if a mod were on, but there is nothing I can do, so I hope to change that.

I'll parkour while I'm waiting: http://imgur.com/TcicA7E

Thanks for reading!

Messages In This Thread
Hamann10's Mod Application - by hamann10 - Jan 15th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Re: Hamann10's Mod Application - by mitsuo_wolfblood - Jan 15th, 2016, 12:34 PM