Agent_Dash's Guard application
What is your IGN? Agent_Dash.

How old are you as of now? 20.

When can you play on MCP? It varies from time to time but usually in the morning and evening; sometimes afternoon.

What is your timezone? GMT -0700 US standard Mountain Time Arizona.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played a lot on Convicted before it was MCP and I managed to get to free. Now I just stick with MCP because the people who play are awesome.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Unfortunately no but that's not to say I won't be a great guard on MCP Smile

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, I have special eyes #MyBrand.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Honestly I think I would be a great guard because I am all about fair and honest game play to make sure players have a good time playing on this server rather then rage quitting and finding a different one to play on. I am great at helping players in many ways such as donating money to them when they most need it, helping them better to understand the rules, answering any questions any new/current player might have and overall making the server an enjoyable experience for everyone. In addition to this I can be fun at times where appropriate but strict when I need to, enforcing rules and making sure players are playing as intended. (no cuss words, no griefing, no PvP inside the Prison etc.)

Thanks for the consideration Smile

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley

Messages In This Thread
Agent_Dash's Guard application - by Agent_Dash - Dec 14th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Re: Agent_Dash's Guard application - by LaughNgamez - Dec 14th, 2015, 08:13 PM