coreygill1 Mod Application
coreygill1 Mod Application
Timezone:(UTC-07:00)Mountain Time (US&Canada) This does not really matter since I get on when I can and that is a lot.

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I think three years I was in grade 8 when I first started playing on this server and I am in 11 now. I got so mad since there were no servers out there that people worked together on and every time I went on a server it was destroyed, at this time I did not have a computer. I was playing on my brother's computer since he was at a friends for the weekend. Every day i was up until four AM. It was so much fun. I help out C people since when i was C a guy help me get to B. It was so hard to get to B since it was 10K not 5K like today and i almost forgot when Silas got pissed off one day when the server was having a "meltdown" T.P. us everywhere i got banned for one day.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? YA banned like a long time ago. One of my friends said I was hacking when I was not. He said I had a hack client and X-ray. Kicked for A.F.K., spam and when people get you mad swearing.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I think I was banned for four mouths for what my friend did to me.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I know the rules and I have been here since the stone age. I have seen the maps change and the people change I need a reason almost to get on since all the old buds are gone. I have a small YouTube Chanel and I want to do videos. I have done some videos, but it is not consistent in the uploads since I did not have that much time to record or I did not want to do it, all I wanted to do was play. Do something like "Life of a M.O.D. or something.

Additional Information: I would love to be apart of the crime fighting team..... I would love to keep people in line on the server. I  should also apply for guard since i just build my pc and I can pvp with good FPS. I have 400 FPS without OPTIFINE!

I am on after school and i am 1 H ahead the server and i haveone1Hour bus ride.

Why I should be the next M.O.D.

There are so many reasons why I should be the next MOD. One reason is I know the rules, I am an old M.C.P. I would love to join the crime fighting team. The first reason is I know all the rules. One big reason why I know the rules. I learn by doing. When I got banded and muted you know what you did wrong. The second thing is I am an old M.C.P. I have played on this server for three years I think and they have been good and I would love to be part of the staff. I feel like being a part of the staff will get me on the server as much as passable and it will feel like an awesome job. Since I am an old M.C.P. person I might have to look into the rules if you changed them a bit. I know them it is just the other day a Moderator was saying that you mute the old players if they do something and the new players get a break. The last reason is that I would love to belong the Crime fighting team. I would love to keep the chat at peace and help the new people and anyone else with anything that they need. Since I have been on the server for a long time I would love to help people, I already do. When C people join the server I give them 5K since someone helped me. I would love to join the Staff if you would have me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/coreygill1/featured

#new and improved

Messages In This Thread
coreygill1 Mod Application - by coreygill1 - Dec 1st, 2015, 08:32 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by TySun - Dec 1st, 2015, 08:39 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by coreygill1 - Dec 1st, 2015, 09:24 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by TySun - Dec 1st, 2015, 09:32 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by TySun - Dec 1st, 2015, 09:39 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by LaughNgamez - Dec 1st, 2015, 10:07 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by coreygill1 - Dec 1st, 2015, 10:08 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by coreygill1 - Dec 1st, 2015, 10:08 PM
Re: coreygill1 Mod Application - by cougarboy - Dec 1st, 2015, 11:42 PM