StarfePvP's Guard Application (Approved! i added more to it)
What is your IGN? StarfePvP

How old are you as of now? 15

When can you play on MCP? 16:00 - 22:00 On weekends All day

What is your timezone? CST

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I play 2 prison server's this and another one.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). On my friends old server but its closed know

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes. dank fuel can't melt steel memes

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think you should pick me to be guard becuase There's 1 guard slot becuase TySun got demoted. I should get guard becuase ive always wanted to be a guard on this server. Im Not always the kind'est person but when you get to know be its a laugh ive had many good times on the server. ive been playing since v2 or v3 carnt remeber and its always been my favourite server I might not be the best pvp'er Ever but people say im good and it would mean so much to me to get guard. Im always on so there will always be guard in the C i love to help the new people and help them threw the prison. And i would really love an opportunity to be a guard it would mean so much to me. Ive learnt alot of things on this server and so be guard would take it to a whole next step i can spot things quite easy. And im good or sorting situattions with people ive got experice with that on my friends old server when i was admin xD

I just love to helo the new people out Not bragging but im probilly the activest person on the server im always on. So that means every new person who joins i can protect from the higher ranked prisoners and i think this will give the lower ranked prisoners a better oppetunity and they wont quite as fast becuase they wont die as easy with me around.

I just really want to help the cummunity out and if i was guard this would mean the world to me. i wake up everydau getting exited to see if i am guard and imagine 1 day i wake up and it says guard i probilly would cry Well i would be extreamly happy, and Alot of people want me to be guard so i guess i would try and make appeal.

Thanks for reading! Big Grin - StarfePvP

Messages In This Thread
StarfePvP's Guard Application (Approved! i added more to it) - by StarfePvP - Sep 27th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by TySun - Sep 27th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by zs471 - Sep 27th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by Th3On1yGam3r - Sep 28th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by StarfePvP - Sep 28th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by H3RDC0R3GAMING - Sep 29th, 2015, 06:58 AM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by ttthorne - Sep 29th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Re: StarfePvP's Guard Application - by StarfePvP - Sep 29th, 2015, 01:00 PM