Staff?
What is your IGN? TheTalkingSlime

How old are you as of now? 11

When can you play on MCP? 3-4 hours per-day

What is your timezone? GB (Great Britain)

What is your rank on the server? Member

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have been owner on one and mod on another

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Nope but I have been staff on a crap ton of servers

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Not yet but I am sure of most of them
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I am a very friendly and kind person to work with and had a ton of experience being staff on other servers. From that experience I have learnt a whole lot of things like how to sort arguments out so each person gets what they want. I absolutely love working for servers and helping people out. I have YouTube and have advertised the server before on there it has almost hit 400 views. Sometimes I think how could I possibly make this server better but if you hire me as staff I will guarantee that the server will be better. I have a whole lot more reasons but I don't want to bore you so I am going to end it there thanks so much for reading have a great day.

Messages In This Thread
Staff? - by TheTalkingSlime_ - Sep 26th, 2015, 03:44 AM
Re: Staff? - by DaNate - Sep 26th, 2015, 08:21 AM