TySun's Guard App
What is your IGN? TySun
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? 6/7 days a week for 1 1/2 - 2 hours
What is your timezone? MT
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have experience with lots of prison servers(my favorite game within mc is prison)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible) I have experience with two different servers, one shut down and one stopped receiving donations and went whitelisted for as long as I can remember
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, I know the rules well
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be guard because even though I am not always the most kind person my intention is too help, I would love an opportunity to be a guard, I love pvp, and even though I have not been so active the past week or two I am ready to come back to MCP full time. I enjoy hanging with my friends and making new discoveries about the prison, and sometimes even just sitting there watching riots, studying everything that happens. I know all the guard rules, everything a guard should do in a specific situation, and I feel I could be very helpful if I am given a chance. I know I am not always the perfect little player that never messes up, but I will try my best to always do what is right. I have been playing MCP for about a year now, and even though time is not the most important I have decided to use that year to learn about this server and how it operates. Silas, this ones for you Big Grin dank fuel can't melt steel memes.

Messages In This Thread
TySun's Guard App - by TySun - Sep 6th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Re: TySun's Guard App - by cougarboy - Sep 6th, 2015, 10:04 PM
Re: TySun's Guard App - by Girlsrock5133 - Sep 8th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Re: TySun's Guard App - by 7ywatson - Sep 10th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Re: TySun's Guard App - by ttthorne - Sep 11th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Re: TySun's Guard App - by masterovieOG - Sep 12th, 2015, 06:53 PM