Panckake542's guard application
What is your IGN? --panckake542
How old are you as of now? --14
When can you play on MCP? --All day every day.
What is your timezone? --Central time zone
What is your rank on the server? --B
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? --Yes, i used to own one a while back.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). --Yes. Rotate network(shutdown) and watching guards on MCP.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? --Yes, i even re-read them to see if any rules changed for the new map.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?--I think i should be picked to be the next guard because I want to help players on MCP and help out the server in any way possible. I've watched the guards of MCP for quite some time now and i really would like to try it. I've also been getting along with people and help the growth of MCP. I have made new friend and are continuing to make more. I also have started welcoming players and giving them /tips and /rules for a better experience on the server. I'm voting again and would like to help out anybody on the server possible. I have even protected new players from older players killing them. Thank you for reading! Big Grin

signature

snoopdawg is bae

Messages In This Thread
Panckake542's guard application - by panckake542 - Jun 18th, 2015, 12:45 AM
Re: Panckake542's guard application - by xxlink2003xx - Jun 18th, 2015, 09:36 AM
Re: Panckake542's guard application - by panckake542 - Jun 21st, 2015, 11:20 PM
Re: Panckake542's guard application - by Jasonbozo - Jun 24th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Re: Panckake542's guard application - by xxlink2003xx - Jun 24th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Re: Panckake542's guard application - by b_bob58 - Jun 27th, 2015, 12:26 PM