ShadowWolf's New Mod Application
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Age: 14 [/color]Timezone: Mountain Timezone [color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]How Long Have You Played On MCP? 2-3 years                                                          Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? never, and i never plan to                                                                                If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?                                                                                                                        Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I would do anything in my power to help out. I can be on almost all the time and everyday. I will do my best as mod. I'm so sure I could be a great mod if I could just get the chance i'd prove myself as mod. I am respectful to everyone. I know i can be a great help to the server. I've read the mod rules many times, and i know what i'm to do. I'm getting fast at typing. If i have to ban someone I've read the rules for moderator and i know when i need to ban someone.  I've read when to mute someone, and i wont just let someone off the hook I don't know if someone thinks I would. It may seem like i'm too soft and show too much mercy or whatever, but i read what i'm to do and will do what i should be doing. Like with coolskate yes i believe that he can change and whatever, but I know when to put my foot down. I would be a great mod put me to the test, and i'll prove it to you.                                                                                                                                                                                        Additional Information: Just let me know if i shouldn't be mod, and i'll be done with the apps i would really like to know. people often see me as soft, and give people way to many chances some people said that to me.[/color]

Messages In This Thread
ShadowWolf's New Mod Application - by WolfOfDaShadows - Mar 25th, 2015, 09:18 PM
Re: ShadowWolf's New Mod Application - by Coolskate2449 - Mar 26th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Re: ShadowWolf's New Mod Application - by Coolskate2449 - Mar 26th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Re: ShadowWolf's New Mod Application - by DaNate - Mar 26th, 2015, 09:38 PM