Maxgps Guard Application (from 2 years ago)
(Mar 25th, 2015, 02:44 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:1. Joing 6 months ago doesnt show shit, current mods have played MCP for over a year and have donated.
2. Rankup a bit to show that you are active, so far I see you once a week definately not good.
3. Are you crazy? That app sucks it is so short, you don't even have expirience.
4. Have you even read the rules? Starting off with a crap sentence.
5. If you want staff stop lazing around and get off your cheetos and do these three things. Donate, Invite friends, and vote.
Overall 1-
You got a lot to do buddyboi

You've made me leave the mobile version of the forums because you just don't know when the shut the fuck up. Nobody gives two less fucks about your input on any fucking application. Why are you speaking about the fucking moderators when this is a GUARD application you empty minded fucktard. Do MCP a favor and fucking leave already. Maybe just fucking maybe when you grow the fuck up and get some knowledge about shit hat doesn't consern you I might agree with something you say about someone's application. Yes this application is short, shit, and outdated but holy fuck man most of the last posts I've read has been a pointless post of yours.

Long story short....FUCK OFF

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

Messages In This Thread
Maxgps Guard Application (from 2 years ago) - by maxgps - Mar 23rd, 2015, 06:57 PM
Re: Maxgps Guard Application (from 2 years ago) - by mitsuo_wolfblood - Mar 25th, 2015, 06:51 PM