Pokemon :^)
So this youtuber I watch came up with his own pokemon challenge, I believe it is sort of like a hardcore version of pokemon, but I don't watch many custom challenges :^), thoughts?

Also it is called the Revlocke challenge

Revlocke Challenge Rules:

1. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead and is to be released/permanently boxed UNLESS it is holding a revive, then that revive may be used on that Pokemon.

2. Revives may NOT be purchased. Only revives found in Pokeballs may be used.

3. If in any battle, your entire team, or party, faints, it is GAME OVER for you, regardless of boxed Pokemon. The game is not to be continued. (Implied rule)

4. The 1st Pokemon in any area is the only Pokemon you may catch in that area. Killing it or failing to capture it means that you may not catch any Pokemon in that area. (More details in video)

5. The lowest level Pokemon you may fight (trained or wild), must be within 10 levels below your Pokemon. -Ex: Your level 40 may not attack a level 25 -However, you may attack any pokemon higher leveled than you. (Ex. Your level 5 may attack a level 20)

6. (Optional) Nickname all of your Pokemon! They ARE are friends, right? Treat them like it!

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon :^) - by mitsuo_wolfblood - May 23rd, 2014, 03:25 PM
Re: Pokemon :^) - by Zeedin - May 23rd, 2014, 04:56 PM
Re: Pokemon :^) - by mitsuo_wolfblood - May 23rd, 2014, 05:26 PM