Celaraldor's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Celaraldor

When can you play on MCP? 3:30pm-10:30pm EST on weekdays, almost all the time on weekends.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played on Mumau's prison server a lot before it was shut down, and I've played here on MCP on my other account for 5 months.

Do you have any experience with guarding? No.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have played on a long list of prison servers, observing the staff members, and taking mental notes of what the owners and wardens look for in a guard candidate. I believe that if I have played my cards right, I'll become one of the players being observed. With that, I present my mental notes to you as the main part of my application. Guards must be responsible and do what's right, it doesn't matter if you're happy, angry, or sad. You need to do what your job asks of you and be a role model for prisoners and other guards. As a staff member you must also have patience for new players as well as ignorant players that don't know where to find the rules, how to get to the forums, or find the server info room and answer all of their questions thoroughly. You should also know that donuts don't have farms. Guards need to be mature as well, not letting their mood or age get the best of them. I also believe that I can permanently fill one of the few guard positions by using my well-rounded skills to keep myself in check. If I were to abuse my position in any way, which I wouldn't because I would be a role model, I would get demoted so there wouldn't be a point in applying for guard if I was just going to abuse.

Messages In This Thread
Celaraldor's Guard Application - by Celaraldor - May 10th, 2014, 10:41 PM