Guard Apps
(May 1st, 2014, 04:09 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Hacks, will more or less be the line drawn point, I doubt you will be awarded guard again after found hacking.

Noah was demoted once for typing /rankup, I don't know the second time around he was demoted for.

Willtd? Demoted for hacks your saying? I already said he would be awarded again without great time put into making sure your active and you prove you won't hack again, people may be given a chance over time once they are deemed worthy of guard again.

And well Er, you was demoted the first time because you jailed people for cursing and didn't know what you were doing, second run you were somewhat decent and was demoted for safezoning, and with your recent ban for hacking, I doubt with a recent ban with hacks you will be given guard.

I am not speaking for staff, wardens, Zeedin, or Silas, I am simply stating my opinion on why a few people have not gotten guard because of past demotions, I doubt it is the amount of demotions, I think it is the reasons for demotion that keep said person from getting guard.
Well I've noticed it with a couple people besides myself, Noah was demoted for giving out a sword the second time, and thats really just a tiny mistake, much like the time when I safezoned (a bit different though), but really I dont see any reason why Noah cannot be guard again, from what I've seen, the wardens usually just give the person two chances, and if they blow them both, they wont be getting guard again. I can see what you're saying though.

Messages In This Thread
Guard Apps - by ShadowHunterDaPro - May 1st, 2014, 03:58 PM
Re: Guard Apps - by mitsuo_wolfblood - May 1st, 2014, 04:09 PM
Re: Guard Apps - by ShadowHunterDaPro - May 1st, 2014, 04:14 PM
Re: Guard Apps - by mitsuo_wolfblood - May 1st, 2014, 04:16 PM
Re: Guard Apps - by ShadowHunterDaPro - May 1st, 2014, 04:24 PM
Re: Guard Apps - by zs471 - May 2nd, 2014, 09:24 AM
Re: Guard Apps - by LaughNgamez - May 2nd, 2014, 10:28 AM
Re: Guard Apps - by astralaether9 - May 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM
Re: Guard Apps - by ShadowHunterDaPro - May 2nd, 2014, 03:20 PM