Greds6's Guard Application
What is your IGN?: Greds6

When can you play on MCP?: Every day for around 3 - 4 hours from around 3PM - 10PM PST on weekdays and around 8AM - 11PM PST on weekends.

What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time.

What is your rank on the server?: EDIT: Free (I asked to be demoted to C and got to this rank withing 12 hours).

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes, quite a few.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.: Yes, MCP (C-Guard), my friend's Prison server (High-Guard, equivalent of A-Guard), EDIT 2: and soon-to-be Warden on 7PVP's Prison server.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes, I have made it a habit to read them every time before I log on to the server.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?:
    I feel that I would be a good addition to the Guard staff because I do my best to stick to the rules at all times, I am not afraid to enforce the rules, and I am willing to put my time and effort into making the server a better place for everyone. I also love sedimentary torches, they always light my day up Smile
    Also, I know that I have a Mod application open at the moment and I would prefer to be a Guard again over being a Mod because I have gotten better at playing on the server and at PVP so I think that I am more fitted for the job than last time.

Messages In This Thread
Greds6's Guard Application - by MorbidEntree - Apr 4th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Apr 5th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by MorbidEntree - Apr 8th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Apr 8th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by MorbidEntree - Apr 8th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Apr 8th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by MorbidEntree - Apr 8th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Apr 8th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by MorbidEntree - Apr 15th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Re: Greds6's Guard Application - by astralaether9 - Apr 16th, 2014, 06:37 PM