Godt9's Guard app ( revised! )
IGN:Godt9
What Is Your Timezone? EST
What Times Can You Play On The Server? Wednsday thru Sunday, most of the day those days
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 1 years as of Janurary 27
What Is Your Current Rank On The Server?Baron
Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers? Yes I've played many other prison servers like killion, dont drop the soap and other Hub-like prison servers.
Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding? Yes I was almost Head-Guard on Killion but lost the community vote, I wasn't really liked on there, Bedrock solitude and another really small (sedimentary torch) server I forgot the name of
Have You Read All The Rules (Guard And Prisoner)? Many, many, times
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard? Because I feel like I will be a fantastic addition to your elite team of Guards that protects and serves the (semi) helpless people of the server!

signature

F

Messages In This Thread
Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by MaxofTheMiniGames - Mar 26th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Re: Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Mar 26th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Re: Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Mar 26th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Re: Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Mar 27th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Re: Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Mar 27th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Re: Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by GeoDope - Mar 28th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Re: Godt9's Guard app ( revised! ) - by buttkicker12345 - Mar 29th, 2014, 08:44 AM