Lord_kk's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Lord_kk
When can you play on MCP? I can play on most days. Weekdays-3-6 Weekends-Anytime idk
What is your timezone? Eastern time zone
What is your rank on the server?Free.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I played on a few other small servers and on this server Tongue
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I used to guard on this server and got to Guard-A. I also guarded for this other server that closed down called Bedrock Rocked (I think) and was a level 3 Guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I visited them before coming to post this, and have visited them many times before.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have quite a lot of guard experience with sedimentary torches, I treat players fairly (view previous guard session on MCP). I was inactive for about 8 Months but then I came back Smile I know all the rules by heart and will make sure to follow them! If I get chosen as guard I will try my best to protect all of the players equally and never back away from a fight to protect them! Time to reference the previous Forums just for fun:

ALL SWORDS BELONG TO US

I hope I get chosen as guard, and thank you for reading my application Big Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]

Messages In This Thread
Lord_kk's Guard Application - by Lord_kk - Mar 12th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Re: Lord_kk's Guard Application - by LaughNgamez - Mar 12th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Re: Lord_kk's Guard Application - by Lord_kk - Mar 12th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Re: Lord_kk's Guard Application - by ASINISTERTACO - Mar 12th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Re: Lord_kk's Guard Application - by Lord_kk - Mar 12th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Re: Lord_kk's Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Mar 12th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Re: Lord_kk's Guard Application - by astralaether9 - Mar 12th, 2014, 05:21 PM