Pigmine123's Guard Application
What is your IGN name: pigmine123

When can you play on MCP: Week days 4:25PM-11:55PM    Weekends 11:37AM-12:30PM

What is your time zone: EST

What is your rank on the server: CITIZEN

Do you have any experience with other prison servers: Yes I have on 2 other prison servers.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your Gaurd rank: No sorry to disappoint.

Have you read both the Gaurd rules and the prisoner rules,Even the ones in the info room: But of course I have it would be madness to apply for Gaurd or even play on the server without reading the rules.

Why should we pick you to be our next Gaurd: Why should you pick me we'll I've always wanted to help everyone in the prison out since they seem like really nice and friendly people also like protecting the new comers to the server since I noticed when a new comer joins the server and they get killed reapetadly  and they don't seem like they are not having fun so they leave but I want to fix that I want them to see how great the server is by protecting them and the same goes to all of the people who plays on MCP so that's all.    PS:Sedimentary torch.

Messages In This Thread
Pigmine123's Guard Application - by pigmine123 - Feb 25th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Re: Pigmine123's Gaurd Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 26th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Re: Pigmine123's Gaurd Application - by ASINISTERTACO - Feb 26th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Re: Pigmine123's Gaurd Application - by BluudBath - Feb 26th, 2014, 09:02 PM