Sky's Guard App
(Feb 22nd, 2014, 11:38 AM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: What is your IGN? SkyDoeMinecraft
When can you play on MCP? Weekends around 5-7 P.M
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I do. (Killion and Don't Drop the Soap)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I do not have any experience however, just from reading the rules, I have basic guard experience from reading it.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have and I read everyday to ensure I do not forget them.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should select me because I am respectful, non-abusive, and I treat other players and staff kindly. I follow server rules and in-game rules. I do not utilize foul language or excessive caps. I am a very experienced player on MCP. I know all the rules. I am a good pvper; I beat up er with an Iron sword and he was in full prot 4...
I'm not 'blind' like some guards [justadude].By blind, I mean I do not let any person holding contraband, pvping a helpless player get out of my sight. I know you guys seen some guards see you get hit by a weapon or something and the Guard does nothing about it but you really were upset that you died due to the guard's responsibility of your death. Well, I am not like that; I take it seriously and I don't just let theĀ  the player who killed the other letĀ  him off the hook, I take immediate action. In my very dead Mod app in the MC forums, you read that I was loyal and I didn't represent that aspect by me resigning after the recent server reset. But in this fresh and new application, I will be loyal to the server and to others. I will be loyal to the server by not legitimately quitting over a unexpected server reset that erased 87% of my valuable items. But now that I know what will happen during the next reset, I will be prepared of what's against me and I will not whine over it or worse, quit. I will be loyal to the staff and the players of MCP by respecting them and not taunting them, msging friends about a specific player that he/she is bad or horrible at his/her job. I will also be loyal to the players if MCP by not telling them negative comments. I mean like, when I was still a Mod, I respected everybody. No hate, nada problemas. I was respected, I didn't make a single negative comment about anyone. This was how loyal I was to my friends and other staff but I didn't promise to being very loyal to the server; I mean quitting over an unexpected reset that affected most of the players of MCP was very immature and childish. Also, in my very dead Mod app, I stated an aspect in which I was mature. However, when I got accepted, I wasn't very mature about the reset. I was really about to permanently quit but, I missed all my friends who treated me kindly so I joined back in and I was, disappointedly, demoted to Citizen. From this day, I always remembered the day I quit my very important staff position over to a server reset. So, in this application I will be truly mature over a major change in the server. I will act more mature and very loyal to the server and to my fellow friends. If you, Silas and the wardens, accept me to this staff position, I will do more than fulfill my promised aspects that I will do during my time as guard but I will also do a good job as guard and enjoy my time being one. One more thing I would like to point out, the only reason I am only able to be online is because my laptop is currently being occupied my a technician due to the computer screen having this 'thing'. By thing, I mean that my screen always shows "Aptio Utilitty Setup: BIOS version 1.7" whenever I try to exit and save, it takes me back to the same screen over and over so yeah. Well anyways,
thank you for reading my app for Guard and I hope Silas and the wardens choose the best.
Sedimentary Torch
Please Silas, accept me. I'm perfect for the job! Please!! You gave Ben a second chance but why not me?? Sad

Messages In This Thread
Sky's Guard App - by SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 22nd, 2014, 11:38 AM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by KevinMineDiamond - Feb 22nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by astralaether9 - Feb 22nd, 2014, 10:42 PM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by Sparty - Feb 23rd, 2014, 02:57 PM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 23rd, 2014, 10:10 PM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by summonhalo - Feb 24th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 24th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by summonhalo - Feb 24th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 24th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by astralaether9 - Feb 24th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Re: Sky's Guard App - by SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 24th, 2014, 04:48 PM