noobhack3r's Guard application
(Feb 24th, 2014, 06:48 PM)noobhack3r link Wrote: What is your IGN? noobhack3r
When can you play on MCP? from 4 pm to 11,12 pm
What is your timezone? Eastern central
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes but just one.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes with Gizmo prison i use to be C-Guard.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have and i have always followed them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think i should get guard because i am a serious person. I always do what i have to do and i never fool around. I am a very strict person but fun at times. Also I never get mad when I lose any good armor, sword or even shovels. I am a good PvPer so i do not have to worry about getting killed. I follow all rules and i want to get rid of any hackers,trollers and even pvpers. I have been guard but i have goten demoted. I know that i can do this. I want to enforce rules and make MCP a pvp safe, troller safe, hacker safe server. Please take this in consideration and let me have a chance in getting guard so i can show MCP how good of a Guard I am.

Thank you, noobhack3r
1. Pretty short and add more to the last part and add more about you making the server a hack,troll,PVP free server and explain why you want to be selected as guard excluding making the server troll/hack/PVP free.
2. You are not that active so You have a small chance to be chosen.
3. Beef up the app and add more beef with some Tapatio.
4. Good luck to you...

Messages In This Thread
noobhack3r's Guard application - by noobhack3r - Feb 24th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 24th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by GeoDope - Feb 24th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 25th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by summonhalo - Feb 25th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 25th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by summonhalo - Feb 25th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Re: noobhack3r's Guard application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 25th, 2014, 09:02 AM