Buttkicker12345's Guard Application
What is your IGN? buttkicker12345
When can you play on MCP? from 5-9;30 on weekdays on weekends everytime
What is your timezone? EST. 
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played on 3 other ones
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes i have experiance on skillzSources server
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes 3 dozen times
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?The reasons why you should choose me as MCP next guard is because I've had experience guarding, I have read the rules dozens of times, and getting guard would change my whole MCP career it would turn me into a new man. I say this because if i got guard i would be nicer kinder and will not use caps or language that will offend anybody.Also I will help all the c blockers if they need my help from directing them to the mines to saving them from others. Ill be there for them,And if there is verble abuse in chat i will take it real easy and try to peacefully com them down.If someones hacking/adverts the first sec a see them i will record them or screen shot them.I promise that i wont abuse or spam the kits be nice to all people.thank you for reading Sedimentary torch Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Buttkicker12345's Guard Application - by buttkicker12345 - Feb 12th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Re: Buttkicker12345's Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 13th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Re: Buttkicker12345's Guard Application - by MorbidEntree - Feb 15th, 2014, 02:30 PM