RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application
i curse cuz how annoying you 2 are ._. i can be good but i choose not to cuz im not nothing but just a player idc what you think about me summon your just mad cuz i owned you and what are you 2 scared of me getting gaurd? and so what if i said its dumb at least i stand up and say it and tell it unlike you keeping to yourself probably and your mod it dosent affect you , you just enforce it . you lose players with rules like that and i dont have nothing against silas i just said they are stupid rules ._. in life people will tell you ,your mistakes Tongue so dont get mad at me if im a dick /.\

Messages In This Thread
Re: RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 2nd, 2014, 12:23 PM
Re: RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 2nd, 2014, 01:31 PM
Re: RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 2nd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Re: RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application - by RobertGonzalezJr - Feb 6th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Re: RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application - by ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 6th, 2014, 03:44 PM