Guard Application
What is your IGN? vinnyv54321
When can you play on MCP? I can play everyday
What is your timezone? East coast
What is your rank on the server? I am the free rank currently
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes. I have much experience on other prison servers.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes. I was a guard on this server until the New Year restart, Also I was the lowest Guard rank (C-Guard)
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have (Sedimentary Torch)
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be guard because I can promise you that I will no abuse my rank. Also I will keep the prison under control, I have had experience and I know most of the commands and I know how to deal with hard situations. Also I have supported this server. What I mean is that, Before the New Year restart I was a donor I donated to be donor for a month. That Is just one of the ways I show respect to this erver. I love this server, I have been playing on it for a long time and I will be very honored if you would pick me to be your next guard. Thank You Smile                                     

Messages In This Thread
Guard Application - by vinnyv124 - Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:05 PM
Re: Guard Application - by NoahDaBOss51 - Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:08 PM