Traydenpoke
-Hi my name is Stephen but please call me Tray.I like cookies , pizza , soccer.To5666 told me about this server and now to the questions Smile

-What is your IGN? Traydenpoke.

-When can you play on mcp? About 2 hours Mondays 3 hours Tuesday 2 and a half hours Wednesday 1-2 hours Thursday Friday about 4 hours and weekends (Sunday , Saturday) 5-6 Hours.

-What is your timezone? Eastern Timezone (Canada)

-What is your rank on the server? Free.Astralaether recommended I became free before applying again so I did.

-Do you have experience with other prison server? No.But I watch lots of guards do there job and learned a lot.

-Do you have experience with guarding? Give a list of sevrers and your rank. I Don't play on other servers ive been looking for a good one fa hwile and I finally found this awesome one.Its awesome !!!!

-Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules,even the ones in the info room? Yes.Ive read everything in the info room actually I read it over 3 or 4 times just to make sure.

-Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Because I love to make servers good and inforce the rules to make sure everything is going with the flow.And I am dedicated to the server and love to help new people. (Some one new joined today and I gave him money to rankup to b rank (9000$) .)

~Hope I get guard if I don't ill stay play Smile ~Traydenpoke ~Sedimentary Torch Smile

Messages In This Thread
Traydenpoke - by traydenpoke - Jan 25th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Re: Traydenpoke - by LaughNgamez - Jan 25th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Re: Traydenpoke - by traydenpoke - Jan 26th, 2014, 03:55 AM