Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal
Cinna I want to make it clear to you that I fully did not expect that if I were to ban someone for hacking that you would be one of the people who would come up. I hope you and everyone else understands that seeing someone crouch/run in the manner you did is a bannable offense. There is strong contention about this being a bug (especially in older versions of minecraft) . To this day no one is able to replicate how this bug occurs, including me Silas and the rest of the staff and community. Of course, we will keep testing but until then we have to treat this as someone using mods.

In light of everything, going forward I'm going to give everyone who experiences this bug/mod a chance after they have appealed on the forums. From what we know this happens rarely so the likelihood of it happening again is low. People who are hacking will surely hack again and this is the mindset I am going to apply when dealing with this. I cannot guarantee this is how it will be in the future but for the immediate time, this is how I am handling this. At this moment I'm pretty sure Silas unbanned you, Welcome back!

Anyone else banned for this is under review.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal - by Cinnarolls1 - Dec 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Re: Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal - by LaughNgamez - Dec 9th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Re: Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal - by DogTag93 - Dec 9th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Re: Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal - by Dragon1240 - Dec 9th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Re: Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal - by Dr_Bailey - Dec 10th, 2018, 12:05 AM
Re: Cinnarolls1's Ban Appeal - by AcidBlitz_ - Dec 10th, 2018, 03:39 AM