MeneertjeDasSil's Moderator application
IGN: MeneertjeDasSil
Age (as of now): 15 Years Old
Timezone: Amsterdam, Netherlands
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have played arround the 3 weeks
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? ( Never )
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? ( For Nothing )
What is your current playtime on the server? (5339.6 Hours )
When can you play on MCP? I can be in the week 9/10 Hours | In the weekend more than 14/15 Hours |
What is your rank on the server? Rank : ( E )
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
I like to help people and keep me busy with a server! I think it's important that I have a good relationship with players, players are well helped! I would like to do this because I really enjoy helping people so that they are happy again. I have been on MCP for more than 3 weeks now and this means that I am very experienced and know what my tasks are! I am very active and I like to help people!
I am maybe 15 years old ... But am experienced and mature!
I think it is very important that we speak English, 1 of the big points.
It seems to me to be the greatest thing to be a part of the staff team, it might be a bit of a habit to be a moderator on an international server but I am too motivated to make sure that that hill is on me really will succeed! I am going to do my best to convince you, thank you in advance! Silvester
Additional Information:
I unfortunately have the occasional busy school because I am in the 4th grade and I have to test weel, but that does not say anything about being able to be online! Because the hours that I have indicated I will certainly come after!

Messages In This Thread
MeneertjeDasSil's Moderator application - by MeneertjeDasSil - Dec 30th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Re: MeneertjeDasSil's Moderator application - by zs471 - Jan 2nd, 2018, 02:27 PM