Young's Re-Moderator Application

Timezone:
Pacific Time

How Long Have You Played On MCP?
Since a couple months before the end of V5. I don't know exactly how long.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
Yes

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
Not long, but Silas likes to pick on me. It's okay, I know it's just out of love.

What is your current playtime on the server?
422.5 Hours

When can you usually play on the server?:
Right now it can be anytime between noon and midnight, but after I start working again it'll just be later at night and on the weekends.

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen, but just because I'm too cheap to get Baron at the time.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
MCP is where most of my free time goes to.  I'm friends with most if not all of the staff already. Also, I've had plenty of experience with moderating the chat and players on this server.  Now that I'm back to being more settled and having the time to get on and play; I can once again help relieve the workload on the current moderators. As always "I will not be triggered" by any of the delinquents who join the server just to cause problems for everyone else. 

A message for Silas,

I know that I got demoted for being away. Since then I've tried to
log on every few days so that I wouldn't lose my stuff.  Now that I know
I can play and get on teamspeak without having too much trouble. 
My time of going days and just over a week without playing should be
over as far as I can tell.  So I should be on more often.
Thanks for Reading!
                                                                                                                                                                -
                                                                          -YoungLiLSandwich

aka Samurai
                                                                            aka Potato Farmer

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

Messages In This Thread
Young's Re-Moderator Application - by YoungLiLSandwich - Jul 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Re: Young's Re-Moderator Application - by masterovieOG - Jul 22nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
Re: Young's Re-Moderator Application - by LaughNgamez - Jul 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM