Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application!
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 27-05-2017
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, Banned.
If You Have Been, Why, And for How Long? Exploiting, less than an hour (had purchased an unban pass)
What is your current playtime on the server? 289.5 hours
When can you play on MCP? I'm online daily between 2pm-10pm (AEST)
What is your rank on the server? Baron/Donator
Why Should We Pick You to Be Our Next Moderator? I believe that I would be able to adapt to the Moderator team pretty easily, I get along well with majority of staff and players in MCP. I always welcome new players to the server when they join and try to answer the questions they ask when possible. I do try my best to be as kind as I can, I do admit sometimes I do need to step away from the screen so I will not be triggered.

Additional Information: I would like to acknowledge that even though I have previously been a bad panda by joining in with some other players to exploit the server, this was a very bad decision that I have made, I have worked quite hard to regain my status in the server, I am now out of debt and have paid my dues and fine for this bad behaviour. I have vowed to never do anything bad again and have been on very good behaviour ever since, and I wouldn't want to ruin any chance to be part of this amazing community as i really do love it here and the fact that I have invested quite a bit of funds into this server in my short time being here. I have previously been a Helper, and a Moderator on two different server's prior to my new life in MCP, so I do have some experience within the staff side of things.

Messages In This Thread
Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by Cpt_PandaPantz - Jul 19th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Re: Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by Maelonic - Jul 19th, 2017, 03:23 AM
Re: Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by omega015 - Jul 19th, 2017, 05:38 AM
Re: Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by Kunvoi - Jul 19th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Re: Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by Killah - Jul 19th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Re: Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by TySun - Jul 19th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Re: Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application! - by Killah - Jul 20th, 2017, 05:47 AM