Jonathangh's Gaurd Application
What is your IGN? Jonathangh
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? 194.5 Hours (and counting)
When can you play on MCP? After school (2:00pm) and on mostly on the weekends
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes the old Convicted server
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I Have never been a guard on any other server
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am active and I like the way that MCP is ran and want to be a part of it. I try to do my best on this server and also try to help people out if they need it.  I have put a lot of time and money into this server already so I do not plan on going to any other server or just stop playing completely. Also I try to be as friendly as possible but I will not just not apply guard rules on my friends. I will be a fair yet strict guard and make sure everyone is treated equally. If I do get guard I also wont abuse my powers like jailing someone unfairly and if i do jail someone and they do not like it I will try my best to explain to them why they were jailed, especially if they are new.  12.6 Volts fixes all problems for me I will use my guard powers to fix all of the newbies & parkour's problems, and jail/kill all of those who disrupt the peace in the wonderful world of our prison server.

Messages In This Thread
Jonathangh's Gaurd Application - by jonathangh - May 19th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Re: Jonathangh's Gaurd Application - by TySun - May 19th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Re: Jonathangh's Gaurd Application - by jonathangh - May 21st, 2017, 07:36 AM
Re: Jonathangh's Gaurd Application - by TySun - May 21st, 2017, 07:38 AM
Re: Jonathangh's Gaurd Application - by LaughNgamez - Jun 19th, 2017, 12:33 AM