Ghostrider923's Guard Application
What is your IGN? : Ghostrider923

How old are you as of now? : 16 years old.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) : 64.4 Hours played.

When can you play on MCP? : I can play on MCP after school/sports on the weekdays for usually upwards of 2-3 hours on weekdays and on weekends I play much more often, sometimes 6-7 hours on weekends.

What is your timezone? : My timezone is EST

What is your rank on the server? : Citizen/Donator

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? : I have played prison servers nearly the entire time I have played minecraft. The first time I played a prison server was this one. It was convicted. I had hundreds of hours on that server and always wish to be guard on it but never got the chance due to how many they had. I joined this server looking for a prison server that wasn't op and was not disappointed. I was guard on one server for a bit of time until I took a very long break from minecraft.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). :  Only once for a minor amount of time, that server is now down. I hope to gain experience from this server and I can develop into a great guard(hopefully).

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? : Yes and I am going to steal the Declaration of Independence. I have looked over every rule, I believe I would extremely enjoy being a guard.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? : You should pick me to be the next guard for a few reasons. I understand my previous action may influence this application but I am sincere when I apologize for those actions. I learned from the consequences of those actions and swear to you that it will not happen again. I am actually an understanding person and can adapt to the work put in front of me. I am a proficient PvPer, I will follow the rules that have been set forth. The respect and enjoy play this server and have already donated to keep it going. Because this is the last of the great prison servers in my opinion. Players on this server just have fun and wish to play and that's what I like. I have studied the rules and will follow them to a tee. My hours have significantly increased the past weeks and it will continue to grow. I never go AFK for more than 5 minutes when playing, so players will know if I am on. When I am on there aren't many guards on over the course of time I'm on mostly because of timezone differences so my time will help the server. I have the ability to record on this computer as well as talk via Skype and TeamSpeak I enjoy PvP more than anything and hope to develop relationships with the staff and players of this excellent server.
+1 You a nice player to be around.
(Apr 11th, 2017, 01:52 AM)MasterScare link Wrote: +1 You a nice player to be around and it's a good app

You have never been a staff member.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 11th, 2017, 02:04 AM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=MasterScare link=topic=4879.msg28734#msg28734 date=1491900750]
+1 You a nice player to be around and it's a good app

You have never been a staff member.
[/quote]
FeelsBadMan.jpeg
(Apr 11th, 2017, 01:52 AM)MasterScare link Wrote: +1 You a nice player to be around.

Thanks, means a lot
Seems like a neutral guy who dont cause much of anything 1+

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Thanks Smile
+1 Good luck Smile

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Accepted.

signature

???
Congrats