Voteing problems #2
When trying to vote on the last website you can vote on (Minecraft server lister) I get this message. I use Microsoft edge as my browser.

http://imgur.com/a/NVvW5

If anyone has experienced this please tell me, and could someone tell me if it is safe?
Dont know soz

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
(Mar 30th, 2017, 01:57 PM)JimmyDragonJr link Wrote: Dont know soz

Then don't comment?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It's been happening. Just hit continue to website.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Mar 30th, 2017, 01:49 PM)MasterScare link Wrote: I use Microsoft edge as my browser.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Microsoft edge is like having a choice between a gold bar or a piece of copper gold bar being Google Chrome developed by  zeedin of course

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Click continue to website. It's perfectly safe I don't know why your browser is acting up.

signature

(Mar 30th, 2017, 10:21 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Click continue to website. It's perfectly safe I don't know why your browser is acting up.
If I get hacked I'm blaming it on you xD
The browser is not acting up, its genuinely warning people visiting that there is an issue. That issue is the servers SSL certificate has expired. They will most likely renew/replace it within a day or so no doubt. But as its already been said, its safe to continue past the warning message.
(Mar 31st, 2017, 05:29 AM)Miner link Wrote: The browser is not acting up, its genuinely warning people visiting that there is an issue. That issue is the servers SSL certificate has expired. They will most likely renew/replace it within a day or so no doubt. But as its already been said, its safe to continue past the warning message.
To confirm it is safe as I tried it myself.

Thank you all for the help.