DaddyRacrifice's Guard App
It's fine Maelonic, no worries. Hope you like it <3
good app

signature

Don't Hate
If you are still salty about me killing you and taking your shit idk what to say. How exactly do i have no room to talk? I still occasionally get on and see whats going on, I aint stupid.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Tbh this app has gotten off topic and has become a shit posting argument. I'd lock and apply later when people see you in the community better.

signature

+1 nice guy, good at pvp and good grammar and app

signature

Don't Hate
-1 Straight up backstabber and a liar.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
(Mar 9th, 2017, 03:27 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: I'm still chill, Coolskate, honestly, you have no room to talk, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut for the sake of my guard application.

You both lack maturity, you have no room to talk, but take a really long look at how you are/were before you start saying stuff to others. Pointing out someone's lack of maturity in a way that makes you sound immature is just stupid. All you could write is, " I think he would make a great guard,  if he is mature about it " I'm not saying that's how you feel but overall I think this application is a +1 even though I don't like you Tongue

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1. I believe people can change, and we should give him a shot.

-Bagel
(Mar 12th, 2017, 11:00 AM)BagelThief link Wrote: +1. I believe people can change, and we should give him a shot.

-Bagel

[Image: giphy.gif]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
PleaseComeBack, don't get mad that I killed you it's part of the game. However, I'm not a backstabber or a liar. Thanks for your feed back anyways.