wizbates's Guard Application
What is your IGN? wizbates/ WIZFIZZER

How old are you as of now? 12

What is your current playtime on the server? 103.5

When can you play on MCP? 7pm-9pm weekdays and all day weekends unless i need a brake for 5mins

What is your timezone? AEST Australian eastern standard time

What is your rank on the server? free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes, prison servers are my favourite type of server on Minecraft
so i have played many

Do you have any experience with guarding?  Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible) Currently I have not had any experience with guarding, that is why I am hoping to make this for what it is and learn from it, however I have watched various other guards to see what they do in certain situations.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room yes, i have read the rules about 10 times and info room 5 times ( i now read them everyday so i don't forget)

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have what it takes to be a guard. A guard should be, mature, responsible, helpful and represent the server in a positive manner. I am also very good at PVP and every guard needs to have good PVP skills. I also can be on a lot later than most if not all other guards which I believe is really helpful because I hardly ever see a guard on late at night when I am online.  I am also really good at multitasking like any good guard should be. I will do everything I can to be the best guard I can be because, I know I am representing MCP.

i am going to steal the declaration of independence
i hope you can pick me as your next guard
Good application, but first off you need to work on your English because there were a lot of mistakes, English really does help you get guard. But otherwise good app +1 nice person.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
i totally agree i am shit a grammar and punctuation hopefully this wont effect my final result
Your grammar shouldn't effect your results unless it was completely horrible.  You seem mature and you seem like you have common sense. Those two things are the key factors in whether or not someone gets guard. +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thanks for the comment cougarboy
Okk I guess
-1 Very annoying player who sabotages other people application so he can get in facepalming
i say it how it is masterscare
-1. Immature player and overall is a rude and ignorant person.