JimmyDragonJr's Moderator Application
Firstly I'd like to say, It is my duty to uphold and exceed the high standards of MCP. I promise to think before acting and dedicate myself to the betterment of MCP. I will not forsake my duty for riches nor for the purpose of self-benefit. To this I swear.

Timezone: UTC+10.00

How Long Have You Played On MCP?  2 Months

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes I have

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I have been Temporarily banned for 15 minutes because I cheated in an event (i had not read the rules yet). I have been kicked on timing out and I have been muted for caps.

What is your current playtime on the server? My current Playtime is 88.8 hours
When can you play on MCP? I can play every weeknight between 7pm-8:30pm. Weekends between 8am-10am and 7pm-9pm. I can come online on other times but those are the times i will most likely be online.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I believe i should be chosen as the next CDGS MCP Moderator because "I will not be triggered". My playtime is going up very fast and i fully understand the Moderator rules. I will not be inactive unless I go on holiday (which I don't often). I have read the rules very carefully and I know all the commands to do if someone breaks the rules. I know this is a very important role in the server and i will not take it for granted. I will try my hardest to keep my playtime up and if I make mistakes i will try to improve and become a better Moderator. I think i would make a great Moderator on this server. I currently have no staff experiences on any of the many servers I have played and  I strongly believe I should be given this position on the server.

Additional Information: This role will mean so much to me. I will not just throw this away by being inactive I will stay active and play regularly. I also play many sports so some times I have said I might be online I might not be. That would probably be the only reason why I will not be online. I heard the reason I was not selected as a guard and now that I know what I was doing wrong I will fix that.

I have put much thought and effort into this. I might not seem like a good fit for the role but I know I am.
Yours Sincerely, JimmyDragonJr

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
Guard spots are taken so now you resort to applying for moderator due to the fact that Mit got demoted? This is pretty sad, you didn't even try to hide it.  facepalming

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Bit rambaly not sure your the right person for the job  -1
(Mar 2nd, 2017, 03:32 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Mit got demoted?

SoonTM

Wink

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 2nd, 2017, 03:32 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Guard spots are taken so now you resort to applying for moderator due to the fact that Mit got demoted? This is pretty sad, you didn't even try to hide it.  facepalming
I dont see what you are trying to say but. whatever

signature

(Mar 2nd, 2017, 04:28 PM)JimmyDragonJr link Wrote: [quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=4688.msg27157#msg27157 date=1488493922]
Guard spots are taken so now you resort to applying for moderator due to the fact that Mit got demoted? This is pretty sad, you didn't even try to hide it.  facepalming
I dont see what you are trying to say but. whatever
[/quote]You will apply for whatever position is open just to get a spot of power. I may be wrong but this is the conclusion I've come to.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
+1, doesn't seem rude in chat!

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Oh no... You have all the right things in your app but you have a low playtime you have been muted kicked and temp banned!, I'm not saying this because of your age because you seem mature and you are nice, maybe you should wait a few weeks and apply for the role you really want sorry but -1

signature

Don't Hate
(Mar 3rd, 2017, 12:30 AM)ibalisticbear24 link Wrote: Oh no... You have all the right things in your app but you have a low playtime you have been muted kicked and temp banned!, I'm not saying this because of your age because you seem mature and you are nice, maybe you should wait a few weeks and apply for the role you really want sorry but -1
are you saying this because you want the mod position

signature

I have noticed that you're try to go for any staff rank. And you shouldn't be making mistakes if you're going for such a high rank, you should be going for such a high goal to make sure you don't make a mistake, if you make a mistake you will be demoted. And I've seen you've also said that you've had no expierence, you should probably go for a lower rank and while you're waiting observe from the moderators. You seem like a very nice person but I'm going to have to go with a -1. My opinion you should wait atleast 1 month and try for guard. If you don't want guard, just continuesly observe from the current mods and memorise the moderater rules. Good luck!

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player