Snow mines missing some snow blocks
What is the bug: Upon reset the mine is not always fully filled with snow and ores. It seems that random snow blocks around the redstone lamps are broken/getting melted. As visible in the screenshots there is random snow (as item) laying around which indicates it was broken, to me this indicates that the snow does spawn but breaks instantly. It also seems that ore blocks are not affected, as seen on the screenshot they do not seem to be broken/removed.
I experienced this bug multiple mine resets, but NOT ALWAYS, since yesterday.

Where is this bug located: Snow mine at E.

How can we recreate it: Wait for the reset of the snow mine.

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/mZXVx  (imgur album)

Greetings,
Knarfi
There isn't much they could do. First you could of broken the snow blocks (Or someone else). Then second if this was really happening it doesn't really affect anyone that is mining in the mine.
Will look into thanks.

signature

???
(Sep 3rd, 2016, 11:41 AM)cwpsteelers link Wrote: There isn't much they could do. First you could of broken the snow blocks (Or someone else). Then second if this was really happening it doesn't really affect anyone that is mining in the mine.
I can assure you it happens, at reset though. And fortunately this can not really be exploited but that does not mean it should not be fixed. It also does not always happen so there is not much priority I guess Smile

(Sep 3rd, 2016, 11:47 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Will look into thanks.
Thank you.